Holiday Greetings from Environmental Engineering Corporation:
This was another busy and productive year for Environmental Engineering Corporation. We wish all our clients and associates a very enjoyable holiday season and a happy and prosperous 2016.
If interested in a summer internship with Environmental Engineering Corporation in 2016, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NJDEP Advisory for Air Permit Holders:
NJDEP issued an advisory for air permit holders in November 2015. The complete advisory is available here:
The common pitfalls of air permit holders per the advisory are provided below:
- Read and follow your permit.
- Modifications to permitted equipment must be pre-approved.
- Facility is responsible for renewing permit on time.
- Copies of permits must be kept at the site.
- Make sure all equipment requiring permit as per N.J.A.C. 7:27-8.2 are permitted.
NJ Site Remediation Program (SRP)/LSRP Update:
- The deadline to complete the remedial investigation for cases that were granted a statutory two-year extension to the original May 7, 2014 deadline to complete the remedial investigation is less than six months away. A complete listing of cases that received and maintained the extension is available from Dataminer at http://datamine2.state.nj.us/DEP_OPRA/OpraMain/categories?category=Case+Tracking:
- The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection announced that new interim ground water quality standards have been posted for 12 compounds. The list of compounds and interim ground water quality standards is available through the Division of Water Monitoring and Standards website (www.nj.gov/dep/wms/bears/gwqs_interim_criteria_table.htm).